Interested in data fabric? Join us in our free webinar to learn what data fabric actually is and how it addresses all integration problems in one.
Nexla is a Platinum Sponsor of Gartner Data & Analytics Summit from March 20-22nd in Orlando, FL!
Get ready for an event that brings together industry experts, thought leaders, CDOs, CIOs, analytics & business intelligence leaders, and other data professionals for 3 days of networking and insightful sessions.
Stop by Nexla’s booth #821 and learn why Nexla had 6 Gartner mentions (Market Guide for Event Stream Processing, Market Guide for Active Metadata Management, Market Guide for DataOps Tools, Hype Cycle™ for Data Management, Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools, and the highest rating two years running in 2023 Gartner Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Data Integration Tools. Nexla is continuing to disrupt the way modern businesses play with data.
Join our session on Wednesday, March 22, 2:30 – 3pm EST (Swan Ballroom 6, WDW Swan Hotel) to hear from successful data leaders discuss how they are easily creating and using data products to reduce data engineering overhead and support future growth.
At our booth #821, you will:
- Learn SEVEN data fabric reference architectures for the most popular applications (Machine Learning, IoT, Customer 360, Streaming, Marketplace).
- Watch a demo on the latest game-changing offering by Nexla (This will accelerate your data democratization strategy by 10x).
- Learn how companies in various industries (tech, retail, finance, healthcare, eCommerce and others) have leveraged Nexla to streamline their business.
In this session Vasanth Thirugnanam, Data Science Leader from Johnson & Johnson, and Mansoor Basha, CTO of Stagwell, joins us to discuss how they leverage data fabric to power data products. We will discuss:
- How J&J and Stagwell have enabled data products to improve data integration, data discovery, and overall data management.
- Fostering data culture by empowering data consumers to access ready-to-use data products.
- Using active metadata intelligence to generate logical data products
- Creating a marketplace of data products to accelerate enterprise-wide discovery
- How consuming ready-to-use data products generates data pipelines
NOTE: The session will be moderated by Bruno Aziza, one of the most well-known commentators in the data ecosystem.
If you haven’t registered to #Gartner Data and Analytics, then get your ticket https://lnkd.in/ginui74b
Unify your data operations today!
Discover how Nexla’s powerful data operations can put an end to your data challenges with our free demo.